Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is it all about the money?

Are people actions driven by money?
Does money lead to happiness?
Are the people that have money any better than those that don't?
How do the wealthy get their money? Was it their work or others work that makes them rich?
Is it the responsibility of those that have money to share with others?
Well I do think it is all about money because you don’t get anything for free. I thank that people are driven by money because they think that money is their world. To some people it does lead to happiness but some people is not satisfied with what they have. I don’t think no body is better than anybody they might think so but I do not. I think they get their money by check in their hank I don’t know. I think it is their work that gets them rich. They don’t have to share their money but if they do then they should help the hungry and the homeless people.

2 comments:

  1. I understand exactly what you are saying here and i think that it very true. I dont think money is everything or bring happiness just because you have money donsnt mean you are always happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post and details to support your opinion. Please try to re-phrase the question in your response to make your post(s) clearer.

    17/20 points.

    ReplyDelete