Monday, November 23, 2009

Is it ok to get involved on other people's business?

I don’t think its ok but I have got in my mom’s but as I grew up I though that it’s not ok, because I don’t want my mom in my business. But every time my mom talk I would try to lesson to what she is talking bout. But the only time it’s ok to get in someone business it when someone talking bout killing someone or robbing anything that has to do with something that will get them in jail. People should mind their own business all the time. They don’t need to be in people business all the time. Really they don’t need to mind their own business all the time till they here something going wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Good examples in this post.

    Some small errors that I can help you correct for maximum points. As is 17/20 points.

    ReplyDelete