Friday, November 13, 2009

Looking at the people getting their leg amputated


This is sick to see the people get their legs cut off
This is not understandable why they do this
This is not easy to look at
My bread basket is turned up side down

You hear people screaming
It looks like the peoples brains are going to pop out
It sounds like when you step on something and it cracks
People crying

Blood is going everywhere
They do not cover it up
It is like people do not even care
People’s face turns red


You don’t smell anything too much
But when the legs and the blood sit there for a minute then it starts to smell
It smells like raw fish
It smells like a dead person

I do not like seeing this
It’s like one day you can walk but the next day you can not walk because it got cut off
I would not like to see this up close
If I was there I would cry because I would feel the pain they going through

1 comment:

  1. Again, good use of slang. The only suggestion is to fix the very last sentence to read as if you were there because you're supposed to be writing as the tent.

    29/30 points for this one.

    ReplyDelete